ur mom hands u a glass of orange juice. u take a sip. its not orange juice. its stirred egg yolks. u spit them all out. u ask ur mom why. she turns around. its not ur mom. its me. ur mom is gone. im ur mother now
these old spice commercials have been getting really crazy lately
he sank the boat he was working on just to kill the captain
my babies -
they would so make fun of Roy’s mustach
At first I just liked this beautiful art piece. Once I saw the reflections in the window it became a must-reblog.
Being fit isn’t about body size or shape. It’s about optimizing your body’s potential to do awesome shit like this.
this is so inspirational.
For real. I am so tired of people equating fit to being thin. Fuck that.
this is the first time i’ve seen this posted with body positive messages. great!
As someone who has done gymnastics in various forms, his height is incredible. Check out where his head is - nearly chest level! And he drops his legs down so easily, arms tucked back casually.
Rock on, dude. You’re amazing.
I hate that “you can’t be fat and fit” bullshit because it cuts an entire body type out of the equation.
People typically fall into three categories: ectomorph, mesomorph, and endomorph. Ectomorphs are skinny, wiry people with fast metabolisms who build lean muscle (think track runners or gymnasts). Mesomorphs are of the archetypal athletic body type that builds muscle while burning fat; they become bodybuilders and hunky actors.
Endomorphs, the third category, are always dismissed as unhealthy for the bullshit reasons I will detail: While they gain body fat easily, they gain muscle just as easily. But since it develops under a layer of fat you can’t see it. This doesn’t mean it’s not there. An endomorph could be a bear-wrestling Appalachian trail-hiking badass and people would still look at them and think “wow look at that fatass I bet they never move”. Bitch have you ever seen a linebacker they’re fat and they run just as much as the other guys on the team. Which is another point: endomorphs can do cardio and still be fat. Their bodies don’t let go of fat without a fight and the lengths they’d have to go to in order to lose most or all of their body fat (too much exercise, too little food) could in fact be detrimental to their health. Hell, I know a cross-country hiker with a beer belly who runs six miles a day without breaking a sweat.
tl;dr the notion that body fat automatically equates to poor muscle and cardio health is a notion that only works under the assumption that everyone is naturally ectomorphic or mesomorphic. This is not true thus this idea is wrong and stupid.
THERE IS SOME REALLY GOOD INFO IN THIS POST
Dude I can’t even do that so seamlessly. Geez.
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
/Well A group of them isn’t called a ‘Murder’ for no reason you know.
Pfft “scary” more like hella awesome
Crows are the shit man, i love them
"I find myself sitting on a bus watching a small boy float down like fresh water."
Aaaaa! I love anis mojgani so very very much.
Maybe she’s born with it?
god i hope i look that good beyond 40. (also did i mention kate leth is cool)
Dean looks like a sarcastic dragon.